Admissions Volunteer Excellence Award
Admissions Volunteers who have provided:
- Service to the Admissions Office
- attends college fairs
- host/attends admissions receptions
- calls accepted applicants
- brings students to campus
- presents scholarship certificates at high school awards programs
- Leadership in other university-related activities
- fundraising in local communities
- chapter leader
- other volunteer service to Mary Baldwin University
Career Achievement Award
Alumni whose outstanding career performance demonstrates the
value of a liberal arts education, serves as an inspiration for current
students, and brings distinction to the university and alumni.
Service to Community Award
The award recognizes alumni who provide distinguished and outstanding
volunteer service to their communities and bring honor to their alma
mater through their activities.
Emily Smith Medallion
The Board of Trustees established the award to honor alumni who
have made outstanding contributions to their community, church, the
university and the Commonwealth.
Emily Wirsing Kelly Leadership Award
The award honors alumni who have demonstrated outstanding service
and excellence in leadership on behalf of Mary Baldwin University.
Service to Community of Faith Award
Alumni who have provided distinguished service to their faith
and spiritual communities.
Submit a Nomination Form
Alumni Board of Directors
Board members have distinguished themselves in their personal lives, careers, service to the university and must be willing to serve a three-year term. They represent a wide range of class years, geographical locations and career choices. New members are elected at the annual meeting in the Spring, near Reunion Weekend.
Mary Baldwin Hall of Fame (Athletics)
The Mary Baldwin Wall of Fame will recognize superior athletic achievement, leadership, and team contributions evidenced by some or all of the following
- Post season honors such as All-American, All State, All conference, etc
- Holding the position of Team Captain
- Record setting performances
- Winning individual/team championships
- Achievement in the field of athletics after leaving Mary Baldwin University
- Support for Women and Girls Sports after leaving Mary Baldwin University
- Have been a full time student at Mary Baldwin University for at least two years
- Have been a letter-winner in a varsity sport that competed against other colleges on a formal basis
- Competed as an individual in a sport while attending Mary Baldwin University that the college does not offer.
- At least ten years shall have elapsed since graduation or Mary Baldwin attendance before the individual is considered for an award