Office of Business and Finance
Employees in the Office of Business and Finance strive to provide exceptional and continuously improving technology, finance, human resource, security, and auxiliary services that strengthen Mary Baldwin’s community of learning and operational effectiveness. Their goal is to provide exceptional service for students and the community every day. Core values of the division include:
- Collaboration: Together we are more effective.
- Community: We reach out to others and value our diverse community.
- Integrity: We are honest, ethical, fair, open-minded, and authentic; we do the right thing.
- Initiative: We take initiative to anticipate needs and to deliver outstanding results.
- Expertise: We promote continuous learning and expect professional mastery and superior performance.
- Nimbleness: We are alert, resourceful, innovative, and adaptable; we strive to act with quick, easy grace.
- Resolve: We have the stamina and determination to do the right thing through all circumstances, market cycles, and external pressures.
- Reliability: We take ownership of our responsibilities and goals and do what we say we will do; we earn the trust and respect of others.
- Wellness: We attend to our well-being and seek to find joy in our work.