25
NOV
2013

New Format for Class Notes

Hello, Class of 1964!  I’m playing on our new class notes web site, and I hope you’ll think it’s as much fun as I do to send your news to all of us this easy way. You will have an e-mail from me today that gives you the easy directions,  or you can sent your news to me to post. Meantime look forward to our 50th reunion: APRIL 3-6! PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR NOW, PLEASE. LET’S HAVE A LOT MORE CLASS MEMBERS AT OUR 50TH THAN THAN ARE IN THE PIC OF OUR 45TH! Love to all, Ginny

Morgan Alberts Smith '99 is the web producer and social media manager for Mary Baldwin's Office of Communication, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
  1. Anne Warren Hoskins Reply
    I imagine that I am not the only member of our class to be shocked that we are the class having the fiftieth reunion! I can remember being in my room in Hillside as a senior when members of a class celebrating a twentieth reunion wanted to see "their room. My room mate and I were shocked by these old women! And, so here we are and I hope so very much that so there we will be!
  2. vfrancis Reply
    Anne, you're the big winner in the prompt posting contest. Thanks! Ginny