13
DEC
2013

News from the class of 1958

MARTHA “M.T.” THULIN Leynes-Selbert, “I am married and still living on a little farm with animals: 3 cats, 3 dogs, 2 little horses.  I love being a caretaker, especially of the 2 mares that I ride around the place once in a while.  My 3 children are all doing well, and 2 of them live nearby with 2 each of my 5 grandchildren.  One son lives in NJ with wife and the other grandchild.  I’m active at church and its Pentecostal where Jesus is exalted and His Holy Spirit moves…never knew what I was missing as a child in Presbyterian Church.” JUDY GALLUP Armstrong, “I have become a Referral Agent after 36 years as a full time Real Estate Broker. If anyone knows of someone who wants to buy, sell or invest in real estate almost any place worldwide, I can show them who the real experts are so they get excellent professional service anywhere- and it’s free! It’s a great free service.  Just go to my web page at judyarmstrong.com to see how!!”  Girls Night Out in Oklahoma, September 10, 2013 hosted by Shawn Thompson.  Attendees included:  LOLLY CATCHING Anderson ’71, JOYCE APPLETON Hickey ’58 and SHAWN BROWN Thompson ’83

Morgan Alberts Smith '99 is the web producer and social media manager for Mary Baldwin's Office of Communication, Marketing, and Public Affairs.