Looking for an online program with the support of real people who can meet with you quickly in your area, no matter where you are in Virginia? Baldwin Online and Adult Programs was built on the critical relationship between advisor and student. Whether it’s virtual or face-to-face, your learning experience is strengthened by a network of MBU locations throughout Virginia.
Baldwin online is also ideal for homeschool students interested in earning college credits while continuing high school coursework at home. MBU’s fully accredited online courses are acknowledged by colleges and universities nationwide, and you can start earning college credit as early as age 16, usually after completing sophomore studies.
Baldwin online offers learning that fits your life:
- three highly respected degrees: bachelor of arts, bachelor of science, and bachelor of social work
- transfer up to 90 semester hours to apply knowledge you gained outside the classroom
- complete your degree or certificate all or mostly online; or take any undergraduate class on campus
- veteran’s benefits available
- scholarships, grants, and loans make private education affordable
The flexibility to complete your degree on your time, wherever you are.
Keep your skills on the cutting edge with 21- to 24-credit-hour programs offered largely online.
Earn an advanced degree to sharpen your knowledge of education, health sciences, or Shakespeare.