|Browse our undergraduate programs
by area of interest
|CRIMINAL JUSTICE >|
|HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION >|
|SOCIAL WORK >|
|OTHER MAJORS AND MINORS >|
|“I decided that if I could do anything, I would go back to school to get my degree in music education. So, that’s what I did; I changed my career path.”|
At Mary Baldwin, passion for learning translates into building a life of purpose. For more than 35 years, the Baldwin Online and Adult Programs (Baldwin Online and Adult Programs) at Mary Baldwin University has offered opportunities beyond those of most adult continuing education programs. Whether you’re a first-time student or returning to college, you’ll find that Baldwin Online and Adult Programs provides the tools, flexibility, and personalized attention busy adults need to earn a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
With more than 25 undergraduate majors and minors offered at 11 centers around Virginia — and more than 40 majors and minors available on campus in Staunton — our academic program has the course of study that will help build your resumé, advance your career, or change your path.
If your educational plans extend beyond a bachelor’s degree, you might be interested in our combined programs in education (BA/MAT) or theatre (BA/MLitt). Mary Baldwin also offers a Master of Education and, beginning in 2014, graduate programs in physical therapy, occupational therapy, and physician assistant studies.
Prospective Baldwin Online and Adult Programs students must have completed high school or hold an equivalent degree.
Baldwin Online and Adult Programs students have the same academic requirements as other Mary Baldwin undergraduates. This includes:
- Completing 126 semester hours (which may include transfer credits), a minimum of 36 of which must be completed at Mary Baldwin
- Meeting the requirements of the Common Curriculum
- Completing the course work in your major and a senior project
- Maintaining at least a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Meeting other requirements outlined in the college catalog specific to your major and your degree
- Acting in accordance with the Honor Code