Choose Your Payment

Make a new student advance deposit or pay Mary Baldwin tuition. Payments may be made by credit card or “e-check” (debit) from your bank account. Please make you selection for deposit or tuition below.

New Student


If you would like to make your new student enrollment deposit for the College for Women or University College and officially become a part of our Mary Baldwin community,
please start here.

Current Student Tuition
and Advance Deposit


If you are a student at Mary Baldwin and need
to make a payment towards your tuition,please start here.