When your student begins her journey at Mary Baldwin, you become a member of the Parent Association, whose mission is to involve parents in activities that promote the college, enrich the college experience, foster career opportunities, and support the college’s financial needs. The Parent Council is a select group of parents who represent the entire Parent Association.
Information for You
- QUESTIONS: The Office of Student Life is your top resource for student support. Just give us a call (540-887-7221) and you will be directed to a staff member who can assist you.
- QUICK REFERENCE: Download The Mary Baldwin Scoop for a handy guide to important resources and contact information.
- AFFORDABILITY: Be sure to apply for federal as well as Mary Baldwin financial aid. More than 95% of Mary Baldwin students receive scholarship awards and additional aid. Our generous scholarship program rewards students’ hard work and recognizes their potential to succeed in higher education. Contact our Financial Aid experts for details.
- PRICE TOOL: Use our net price calculator to estimate your student’s cost after merit- and need-based scholarships, grants, and loans.
- CAREER FOCUS: At MBU, charting a path toward graduation and beyond begins in the first semester. Students are encouraged to access our Vantage Point to start building their resumés with internships, campus employment, and volunteer activities.
|First Year Experience Office:
|Alumnae/i & Parent Relations:
|Financial Aid Office:
|Campus Post Office: