THE POINT of a college education is to create the foundation for a meaningful life. We will help tailor your education based on what you like to do and who you want to become.
OUR VANTAGE POINT
Your guide from college to career
Located at the center of campus, The Vantage Point will soon be home to personal and professional development for students. At The Vantage Point, you will:
- Learn more about our BOLD (Baldwin Opportunities for Leadership and Development) programming, which includes a four-year curriculum plan to set students up for success after college.
- Receive access to quality personal and professional development programming.
- Get 1:1 assistance with resumes and cover letters, guidance for graduate school preparations, and tips and tools for interview preparations.
- Explore majors and minors that engage your passion.
- Design your college experience with student leadership positions, community service, study abroad, internships, and academic research.
- Network with Mary Baldwin faculty, staff, alumni, and the local community.
Making it Count
We measure success by how well we prepare graduates for living and for earning a living. Read more about how Mary Baldwin seniors rate their college experiences, as well as average salaries and advanced degrees earned by Mary Baldwin alumni.
What Mary Baldwin alumni tell us about their success after college.
Visit the State Council of Higher Education in Virginia’s site for detailed information about graduation rate, projected wages, and popular degrees.